The price of the 10-day organized trip is EUR 1.200,-. Below the registration form you will find the details of what is included in the price. All registering parties must each fill a separate form clearly identifying the industries and sub-sectors in order for GlobetrotterSeven to arrange the best possible B2B pairing experience during your visit.
After you fill out the Registration Form you receive a Confirmation email together with further details about the itiniary including information on the cities to be visited, accomodation and activities.
Please contact GlobetrotterSeven at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to your registration.
Note: Payment options include Credit Card and PayPal where you will be redirected to after submitting the Registration Form.
The following will be paid by GlobetrotterSeven:
- All in land travel costs, plus accommodation and meals during the entire trip.
- In-country activity fees.
- Reading materials for all aspects of the B2B pairing trips.
The following expenses will be borne by participants:
- EUR 1.200,- toward the total cost of business to business pairing trip. This amount is due in two installments: EUR 600,- upon accepting a spot on the B2B pairing trip (with deadline on 15 October 2018) and the remaining EUR 600,- by 20 November 2018. *Please note: These amounts are **non-refundable**.
- Marathon related application fees need to be paid separately since not all participants are joining the race.
- Roundtrip airfare to Lesotho (Maseru) via Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Passport application/renewal fees (if necessary). *Please note: visas are not required for EU/American citizens for visits to Lesotho shorter than 90 days.
- Travel insurance.
- Overseas medical coverage (Applicants should check with their insurance provider for particulars. Coverage is often available as part of a travel insurance policy. Participants will be asked to furnish proof of medical insurance and a travel policy that includes emergency medical evacuation insurance or to purchase a travel policy that includes medical insurance and emergency medical evacuation insurance.)
- Immunizations (which are not a requirement).
- Personal travel supplies and daily personal purchases (such as bottled water and snacks, some meals, laundry, international phone calls, etc.) and personal travel during free time or beyond the dates of the B2B pairing trip.
- All participants are required to purchase Emergency Medical Evacuation Insurance at their own expense.
To apply, send a completed registration form. The deadline for submission is 15 October 2018. Applications received after this date will NOT be considered.